13. Do you still believe Trump’s business conflicts won’t be a problem after seeing the countries included/excluded in the ban?
Trump essentially gave his kids his businesses, so if he’s involved, his involvement is limited. I also think the fact that he doesn’t have businesses there is a coincidence.
The issue at stake is vetting, something that is difficult to do with citizens of these countries because of their lack of effective government. The ban was put in place, temporarily, while the United States works to improve a process that will, most likely, remain difficult even after the ban is lifted. The ban makes sense.
It’s also not a Muslim ban. Just because the majority of citizens from those countries are Muslim, doesn’t mean it was a Muslim ban. If it was a Muslim ban, there would have been other countries listed, and it would have said, “Muslim ban.”
- What would President Trump have to do for me to turn against him?
- What is the conservative view of Trump’s infrastructure plan?
- Why are conservatives against an investigation of Donald Trump’s Russian ties?
- Doesn’t President Trump alarm you?
- Why do so many people say Trump isn’t racist?
- Hillary Clinton Lost To Donald Trump: Here’s Why