Note: I now have a Facebook page for No More Democrats.
First, let me be clear. I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I have issues with both parties. If there’s a party I find myself mostly closely aligned with, it’s the Constitution Party, but the reality is that no one from that party stands a chance of being elected, so I need to vote smartly. I need to vote against Democrats.
I don’t understand why people vote for Democrats, especially Christians. It’s a party built around non-Christian principles, and at times has been specifically anti-Christian. It bills itself as the party of compassion, but in reality, many of it’s policies hurt people and families. And they don’t care!
So here are just a few reasons why people should vote against Democrats at every level of government:
- Democrats Boo God at Convention
- Supporter (Democrat) Omits ‘Under God’ From Pledge While Introducing Hillary Clinton
- Democrat sees air conditioners as a threat equal to ISIS
- Democrats defend Planned Parenthood despite illegally profiting from the selling of aborted baby parts
- DNC Wikileaks hack reveals CNN in bed with Democrats.
- Pro-gun Democrats silenced as party veers left on Second Amendment
- Democrat Congressional Candidate Thinks 9/11 Was ‘One of the Greatest Events in Human History‘
- Liberal EPA admits breaking the law
- Road to urban despair paved by Democrats
- Democrats and Satanists agree that abortion is good
- The Illegal Immigration Problem Is A Democrat Problem « Reflection On Plumb
Let’s see #NoMoreDemocrats in office.