5. Doesn’t the president alarm you? What do you think about mass resignations & attempts to silence agencies?
President Trump does not alarm me. He certainly isn’t a polished politician, but that’s one of the reasons I like him. I also like the fact that he’s doing the things he said he was going to do while on the campaign trail.
I like the mass resignations, especially when considering the fact that the ones resigning are most likely liberals that hold views in opposition to the President and views in opposition to me and common sense. Let’s face it. The government is too big anyway. I support the hiring freeze as well. Draining the swamp from top to bottom is a good thing, and if they leave of their own free will, the better.
I also don’t have a problem with the attempt to silence agencies. The government should be on the same page, and despite politicians being political, the agencies should not. It doesn’t matter if an agency is tweeting facts, if it’s being done to incite opposition to the government, or to undermine the President, they need to be silenced. The only exception to this, is if something illegal being done, in which case, there’s a path for whistle blowers.
- What would President Trump have to do for me to turn against him?
- What is the conservative view of Trump’s infrastructure plan?
- Why are conservatives against an investigation of Donald Trump’s Russian ties?
- Why do so many people say Trump isn’t racist?
- Hillary Clinton Lost To Donald Trump: Here’s Why
- Do you still believe Trump’s business conflicts won’t be a problem?