Why do conservatives assume that black people's views on society are a result of brainwashing?
19 Apr 2018
18. Why do conservatives assume that Black people’s views on society are a result of brainwashing by the left rather than by our own experience?
The ridiculously short answer? Because they keep voting for politicians and leaders that promote programs that have been shown not to work; programs that don’t help them, and in the long run hurts them. Yet they keep voting for the same programs, and the same leaders. We throw more and more money at the problems they want fixed, but there’s no sign of improvement.
And black people that think outside the box, and try to persuade others to try something different? They’re traitors; Uncle Toms.
If that doesn’t sound like brainwashing I don’t know what does.
- Washington Is Broken
- Does it bother you that rich people have the same wealth as the bottom half of the world population?
- Why should we allow Bannon to wield power and influence?
- Why do Conservatives only trust media that flatters current admin?
- Do you still believe Trump's business conflicts won't be a problem?
Comments powered by Talkyard.