I was simply going to share the video, but will you watch it? I’m betting you don’t, so I’m going to share some of the key points. Watch if for the full effect. Really!
We keep hearing that 99.9% of all Muslims are peace loving, but is that true? Not according to these numbers. Depending on where you live in the world, only 25% to 75% hold peaceful, non-radical ideas.
“this fear of being called a racist, has caused many people to act against their better judgment” ~Raheel Raza
According to the video, there are approximately 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. Think about the percentages in the video compared to that 1.6 billion.
There are three Spheres of Radicalization:
Center sphere: Violent Jihadists who want to kill apostates, and/or die trying. They believe in paradise and martyrdom. This group is represented by ISIS, which boasts 40,000 – 200,000 Muslims fighting around the world. These numbers do not include violent terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, IRCG.
Inner ring: Islamists are “just as convinced of martyrdom and paradise, and want to foist their religion on the rest of humanity, but they want to work within the system. They don’t want to blow themselves up on a bus. They want to change governments, and use democracy against itself” [emphasis added]. They “want the same things as the Jihadist, but using different tactics.” Examples of this are Palestinians electing Hamas into power, and Egyptians electing the Muslim Brotherhood into power. Both are terrorist organizations. Here in the U.S., we have CAIR who works to silence critics of Islam. The U.S. Department of Justice says that CAIR is or was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood; the United Arab Emerites lists CAIR as terrorist organization
Outer ring: Fundamentalist are those who don’t aren’t trying to blow people up, or trying to change governments, but hold radical ideas.
- 79-86% of Sharia-supporting Muslims in Afghanistan, Egypt, and Jordan believe apostates should be executed. An average of 27% of all Muslims around the world believe believe apostates should be executed (that’s 237 million Muslims around the world).
- 39% of all Muslims around the world believe honor killings can be justified (that’s 345 million Muslims around the world).
- 42%, 35%, 26% of French, British, American Muslims believe suicide bombings against civilians can be justified.
- 54% of Muslims surveyed want Sharia to be the law of the land in Muslim majority countries.
- 52% support whippings, and cutting off of hands for thieves (281 million).
- 51% are in favor or stoning spouses if they’re unfaithful (289 million)
This doesn’t even come close to the 99.9% narrative that we’re being fed by liberals. How is it that they can be so out of touch with reality? Is it intentional? There are approximately 3 million Muslims in the United States. Based on the numbers in this video, 780,000 Muslims in America believe suicide bombings against civilians can be justified. Is it no wonder then, condemnation from Islamic communities is strangely quiet in the wake of what are clearly terrorist attacks by Radical Islamists?
But, this of course, leads to the next question. Why do so many Muslims hold radical and violent views? Where do these beliefs originate? Dare I say, from Islam itself?